Online Yoga Workshops
In this class you will settle into comfortable reclined postures (usually 3-4 poses within a class period) using the support of props for long-hold times (anywhere from 5-20 minutes). You will be guided through fundamental breath awareness (pranayama) and meditation (presence). These elements foster a gradual and deep release of physical, emotional and mental tensions. This class is great for students in all levels of practice, beginner to advanced, who are looking to relax and unwind. Restorative Yoga supports the calming of an agitated nervous system, those suffering from insomnia or who are feeling generally over-run. Details on how to register below.
This class is a slow moving, meditative and calm practice. The gentle movements using yoga therapy balls and foam rollers welcome soft openings and tuning in deeper to the signals of the body. It is perfect for beginners or experienced practitioners wishing to slow down. This class incorporates a therapeutic perspective of Yoga and can support students who are re-entering their practice after a long break or are looking to slow things down and reconnect to the body’s inner wisdom. Details on how to register below.
$30 each or $55 for both
- Make a payment through Venmo or Paypal (“how-to” is below).
- Venmo*: @Catherine-laOORPaypal**: email@example.com (*Please note: that is a lower case L in my last name.)
- Be sure to note, with the payment:
- Your full name & e-mail address (only if it’s different than what’s on the app.)
- The class you are signing up for.
- I will confirm receipt and enrollment through the app.
- On the day of the class you will receive an email with the Zoom meeting code & password and prop requirements.